- Answer the questions individually. Group effort is not allowed.
- Solutions must be committed to your respective repositories on github.
- Ensure that your code runs on remote.cs.binghamton.edu.
- Prototypes must be provided for all functions within the header file define.h.
- Code must be appropriately commented.
- Useful resources:
- Common linux commands: http://www.informit.com/blogs/
- (100 points) Implement the reversal function from Lab 7 using x86-64 assembly within reverse64.S. Support all the corner cases that are supported in the
32-bit version. Call the function reverse asm 64. Test the function using the provided driver.c from Lab 7 and the same payloads as used in the lab.