• Answer the questions individually. Group effort is not allowed.
• Solutions must be committed to your respective repositories on github.
• Ensure that your code runs on remote.cs.binghamton.edu.
• Prototypes must be provided for all functions within the header file define.h.
• Code must be appropriately commented.
• Useful resources:
1. Common linux commands: http://www.informit.com/blogs/
1. (100 points) Implement the reversal function from Lab 7 using x86-64 assembly within reverse64.S. Support all the corner cases that are supported in the
32-bitversion.Callthefunctionreverse asm 64. Test the function using the provided driver.c from Lab 7 and the same payloads as used in the lab.
Make a submission on MyCourses with the 7-digit SHA hash from your repository commit which should be graded. Do not submit any files.