In this program you are going to develop a database application that will show the Top 500 Rock and Roll Songs.
Here is what you are going to do:
- Attached is a text file that contains theses song. The file contains 500 lines. Each line has
- Rank of song
- Song Title
- Create a database application that contains a table with three columns; Rank of song, artist, and song title.
- Open the text file and read each line; tokenize the line to extract rank, artist, and song title. Then, for each line you should use the SQL insert command (via a method) to create a new tuple (record) in the table
- You should provide a search box that returns all rows that match the name of a certain artist using query parameters
- You should also provide a button to show all items (records)
Your program interface is simple containing:
- A data grid view: should be empty at the start of the program
- An import button: import data from text file and populates the grid view (DB)
- A search textArea and a search button: to return rows that match an artist
- A show all items button: shows the full 500 records
- An exit button: exits the program