Database Security Research Paper In this course, the student will be required to conduct research and write a paper that covers an approved topic area of database security. Below are examples of the topics students may choose from, or one can be suggested by the student for approval by the instructor. Research Paper Criteria: You will be required to write one research paper this semester. The specifications are as follows:
The Topic: Statistical Database Security
1. 8-10 pages (double-spaced) Times New Roman 12 pt font.
2. Must have Abstract, Table of Contents, Introduction, Conclusion and section headings
3. Choose any topic listed below or a topic related to the course and write about the latest developments and issues.
4. Use at least five references outside of your textbook (you may use your textbook too, but are not required to).
5. In addition to the required number of pages for the assignment, you must also Include a reference page (bibliography), written in APA style and a title page. Be sure to give all of your papers a descriptive title! This is to be a complete paper, meeting the page requirements – not a partially completed paper. Points will be deducted for short or incomplete papers.
6. Typewritten in double-spaced format with a readable style and font and submitted inside the electronic classroom (unless classroom access is not possible and other arrangements have been approved by the professor).
7. Page margins Top, Bottom, Left Side and Right Side = 1 inch, with reasonable accommodation being made for special situations
8. Your paper must be in your own words, representing original work. Paraphrases of others’ work must include attributions to the authors. Limit quotations to an average of no more than 3-5 lines, and use quotations sparingly! It is always better to paraphrase than to directly quote.
9. No plagiarism allow in this class.
10. Use proper APA Format.